TravelNest is an Edinburgh founded travel-tech startup. We help Owners of holiday vacation rental properties maximise their performance in a global Guest market. Today with our platform a Host can upload their property details once and be advertised for bookings across 30+ top travel sites including Airbnb, Booking.com, and Expedia.
Our ambition is to become the place a Host markets and manages their property. Providing everything from channel listings, to operational services, to facilitating direct bookings. A “super app” for vacation rental owners.
We believe it’s impossible to succeed in our ambitions without strong Product Management. Considering our plans to span across multiple individual product verticals to provide a compound and synergistic experience, maintaining a cohesive and pleasant to use product suite is going to be a fun challenge.
Our team is currently working remotely due to Covid 19. We have recently hired fully remote employees throughout the UK and as we scale we endeavor to have a hybrid remote working environment.
About the role
We’re seeking a Product Analyst with strong analytical and technical skills. We're looking for someone with a product mindset who loves solving problems and finding insights that inform decisions.
- As a Product Analyst you will be pivotal in ensuring our product continues to scale. This role is diverse and you’ll be doing behavioral and growth analysis, experimentation, building a measurement framework and improving our data collection. You’ll partner closely with Product Managers, Engineers, Designers and other key stakeholders to deliver impactful solutions for the business
- As we’re a new and growing team, you’ll get a chance to make a real difference and your contributions will help us to continue building a great platform that our Hosts love and continue to receive increasing value from.
- You’ll lead the way in ensuring that Travelnest becomes data driven as we continue to grow. Using your vast knowledge around data you’ll work alongside developers to ensure data is tracked in a way that it is scalable for our analytics tools and is in the simplest format for insights to make sure data and analysis are at the heart of decision-making.
What we’re Looking for
- Highly proficient in using SQL and product tracking tools such as amplitude and fullstory
- Knowledge of event tracking technologies and best practises
- Strong analytical skills - can tell an airtight story with data
- Experience with experiment design and statistical analysis
- Works effectively with cross functional teams to build trusted partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building measurement frameworks for product teams
- Expert at putting yourself in the customer's shoes to identify opportunities which you then quantify with data.
- We’re at the start of an exciting journey, there are huge opportunities to shape the future of the company together
- We offer great benefits: An attractive salary, stock in the company, remote working and unlimited holiday leave
- The chance to solve new challenges all day, every day you will have the freedom to innovate and adapt new ideas
- A great working environment and the opportunity to grow our product and business together we work in a fast paced and friendly environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.