Customer Onboarding Advisor
As a Customer Onboarding at TravelNest you will join a vibrant and fast paced team who are the customer facing lead within TravelNest. We are looking for passionate, driven, problem-solvers to join us on a full time flexible schedule basis. We have the ambitious goal at TravelNest to provide a stunning customer experience and maximised customer performance maintained at exponential scale.
About the role
- Build an understanding of what our customers want, spot trends, discover process efficiencies
- Create processes and help with tooling ideas that will enable us, or our prospects and customers to self-resolve issues, or even pre-empt them
- Our work culture prioritises efficiency, execution, participation and a drive to improve ourselves and learn from each other. That is why we offer our teams support and training from across the business, so you have the ability to excel
- We want to recruit highly motivated team members that are keen to grow and progress their careers
- You will have naturally great communication skills which allow you to build rapport and influence customer behaviour, typically all customer communication is done vis telephone and email
- You have a genuine desire to offer a quality experience to our prospects and customers
- As a subject matter expert you will be advising customers on our core value proposition and guiding them through their onboarding journey
- Build deep understanding of our customers by analysing and interpreting our data, and support management with prioritisation of requests, features and improvements by spotting and surfacing trends
- Support management with processes and help with ideas that will enable your colleagues and customers to self-resolve issues, or even better, pre-empt them. Build strong customer/prospect relationships and look for opportunities to increase usage of our product and service
- Proactively build relationships with our sign-ups and nurture them to convert
- You have eligibility to work in the UK
- You have Customer Success, Customer Support or Customer Sales interest or experience, bonus if it is in technology, holiday or vacation rental sector
- You may be a recent graduate looking for a new and exciting opportunity
- You are target driven and passionate about reaching monthly goals in a fast-paced ever evolving environment
- Flexibility to work allocated shifts ( Typically working hours are 9-5 mon- fri with scheduled weekends required e.g. one per month)
- Strong (written and verbal) communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- You have a dedicated and comfortable space to work from home with good quality wifi
- Additional language skills would be desirable but not essential (French, Spanish, German, Croatian, Italian)
- Experience or interest in working with customer relations tools: Freshdesk, ZenDesk, SalesForce, Intercom, Hubspot or similar (nice to have)
- Experience or interest in data analysis (we have a world- class data team who can help you learn more)
TravelNest is a vacation rentals technology business. We have created a platform that enables holiday let owners to set up, manage and optimise all of their marketing from one place. We aim to become the world's most host centric company, empowering hosts to realise their ambitions by unlocking the potential of accommodation, everywhere.
By joining us you will be working on a product that has the potential to really transform booking gains for our customers. We have an ambitious goal of winning the global market and we believe that our team can build a product our customers love and use, time and time again.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to grow our product and business together.
We are only just getting started and believe there is a better way for our customers.
Our Application process:
Applying is really easy through this advert by uploading your CV. We are not looking for perfect CV’s, if you like the sound of us send it in!
We will then contact you for an informal chat, followed by a couple of rounds of interviews to get to know you better. We aim to make our recruitment process fun and a snapshot into our culture and what it's like to work here. We know interviews can be scary and often not fun so if you take the time to come and meet us, we will aim to put you at ease!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.